CA, FGIA, FCIS, FAIM, MAICD
Experienced Director, CEO and CFO in both public and private companies, John has worked in the manufacturing (multi-site), media and agricultural sectors and developed, patented and marketed products internationally. He has a strong interest in companies/organisations productivity (use of resources/capitalising on opportunities) as the necessary platform for viability, growth and diversification; utilizing strategic planning (development, documentation and implementation), sound governance, and corporate compliance along with the development and use of innovative products and practices.
Having lead a large MBO, acquired and merged companies, worked with stakeholders at all levels (Directors, Bankers, Investors, staff, Government Agencies, Customers and Suppliers), marketed products (and established a manufacturing plant) offshore as well as managing complex businesses giving him the experience (and qualifications) to assist companies/organisations to increase their productivity, efficiencies, and opportunities.
• Director Jonta Pty Ltd
• Director NBN Ltd (NZ) (Nurtured by Nature)
• Chairman – Countrywide Publications
• Consultant to a Building Design Company (successfully sold)
• CEO, Ducor Pty Ltd (printing company)
• CEO, Rexam Paper Products
• Manager Rural Press NZ, National Publications (Aust.) and International Investments (USA) successfully restructuring and refocusing the business
• CFO and GM (Print and Publishing), NZ News Ltd.
• CFO and Co Secretary for Yates Corporation (NZ)